Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Surprise Birthday Celebrations

On the 14th of November 2009, my students gave me a surprise celebration.....what was surprising was that my birthday was a week away....so that was the surprise. Haha! You know what they did? When I was teaching TKD upstairs, they were vandalizing my car (OMG!) and after teaching, I went downstairs and saw my car being vandalized......they were laughing, even the Bak Kut Teh people were laughing....hmmmm....

Later, we had lunch at David's Diner. They bought me my fave cake....High Fibre Cheese Cake from Secret Recipe. Hehe!

I was very impressed with the way they organized this "surprise" celebration for me and the creativity and effort that they put in....Wow....it amazes me. Thank you so much, my beloved students. I love you peops, eventhough you vandalized my car. Haha!



The whole gang at David's Diner


Guess who's the lelaki jejaka idaman...haha


Me taking photo of my poor car to make a police report


My vandalized car


The vandals had the nerves to pose for a photo

No comments:

Post a Comment